Subject: Invitation to the joint Lithuanian-Israeli conference “Be Ready for Emergencies: Crisis Preparedness and Management in Health Systems”
From: "Tarptautinio bendradarbiavimo skyrius" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 2 Jun 2025 14:42:00 +0300

Tähelepanu! Tegemist on välisvõrgust saabunud kirjaga.
Tundmatu saatja korral palume linke ja faile mitte avada.

Dear Colleagues,

Ministry of Health of the Republic of Lithuania in collaboration with the
Ministry of Health of Israel

and Ambassador of Israel HE Hadas Wittenberg Silverstein

are honored to invite you to

an insightful and impactful conference on Emergency Healthcare and
Management

“Be Ready for Emergencies: Crisis Preparedness and Management in Health
Systems”.

 Date: July 2, 2025

Location: Hilton Garden Inn, Vilnius, Lithuania

This conference is designed to engage professionals within the public
health sector, including representatives from the Ministry of Health,
National Situation Rooms, local Red Cross units, and related
organizations.

We kindly request that you identify appropriate experts in this field and
share the registration form with them accordingly.

The conference will provide a unique platform for networking, learning,
and exchange of insights.

Join us in this endeavor to enhance emergency healthcare and management
strategies and be part of a gathering that promises to shape the future of
public health.

Attached please find the agenda.

Please register  <https://forms.gle/e1Wv61SxsbtGxVHC9> here by June 13,
2025

Important notes:

*	The registration is mandatory
*	Please be ready to present your ID at the entrance
*	We kindly ask you to designate the most appropriate and
knowledgeable colleagues to attend, based on the topics to be discussed
*	The language of the event is English
*	For additional information, you can contact:
<mailto:[email-masked]> [email-masked]

We look forward to your participation.